Amenities and Services
The Grain Exchange North, Main and East Buildings. The buildings are connected and share the following amenities and services:
MGEX offers a wide variety of amenities for convenience and business needs.
Amenities or services not available inside the Grain Exchange Buildings can be found close by.
• Customized and flexible spaces to satisfy individual tenant requirements
• Plenty of employee and visitor parking with two connected ramps, outdoor lots and metered parking
• Storage vaults in all three buildings
• Conference rooms available to all tenants
• U.S. Post Office along with Fed Ex and UPS service
• Convenience store
• Heat, air conditioning, and electricity included in the rent
• Internet, television and cable hook-ups available
The Grain Exchange assembled a team of professionals to provide superior service for all of your facility, maintenance, and construction needs. We handle any project large or small, from the simple to the complex. Services include:
• After hours controlled access, including guard service
• Onsite maintenance and cleaning service
• Recycling service
• Heating and air conditioning service
• Plumbing equipment and fixture repairs
• Electrical repairs
• General repairs
• Locksmith and door repair
• Preventive maintenance programs
• Renovation and remodeling
• Special projects
The Grain Exchange Buildings are located in Minneapolis, and are surrounded by many public transportation options to help make your commute to the office efficient and affordable. Listed and linked below are transportation options for those commuting from areas in and around the Twin Cities.
All three of the Grain Exchange Buildings have available spaces. To see examples of spaces available, click here.
For leasing information, click here.
MGEX Building Video
MGEX Leasing Frequently Asked Questions