The Corner of 4th and 4th
The Grain Exchange Buildings are in the middle of the vibrant Twin Cities area on the corner of South 4th Avenue and South 4th Street in Minneapolis. Minneapolis/St. Paul is frequently on top ten lists for categories such as work, culture, livability and many others. The city has won a collection of awards including:
- #1 city for bicyclists- Bicycling.com, 2011
- #1 healthiest and fittest metro area- American College of Sports Medicine, 2011
- #2 cleanest city- Travel & Leisure, 2010
- #3 most intelligent city-Travel & Leisure, 2010
- #3 best-ranked metro for young professionals- Forbes, 2010
- #4 world's summer destination city- National Geographic, 2011
- #5 best city for business- MarketWatch, 2010
- #5 city with friendliest people- Travel & Leisure, 2009
Minneapolis (community profile) is a versatile city with a wide range of entertainment options from fine arts to sporting events to a number of outdoor activities. Below are a few websites to help you explore these options:
As you can see below, the Grain Exchange Buildings are in a great location in downtown Minneapolis with the Metrodome to the east, the Target Center to the west and Mississippi riverfront attractions to the northeast. The Grain Exchange Buildings are surrounded by government buildings including the Federal Courthouse, Government Center, and City Hall and are also near entertainment hot spots such as Guthrie Theater, Orchestra Hall, Mill City Museum and Orpheum Theatre. The buildings are in an ideal location to do business in Minneapolis.
© Yahoo! Maps
The Grain Exchange Buildings are connected to the downtown skyway and tunnel systems, adjacent to two parking ramp facilities and located on or close to Metro Transit buslines and the light rail system. There is also easy access to three major interstates, I-94, I-35W and I-394.
For a detailed map including nearby locations and the skyway system, click here.
MGEX Building Video
MGEX Leasing Frequently Asked Question